DCH Encore Dirt, Sweat and Gears Virtual Duathlon!
Now is the time for us to come together... by staying apart.
Now is the time for us to help local non-profits that have seen their donations decrease when the needs in our community are greater than ever.
Now is the time for us to Stay Strong!
Announcing the Dirt, Sweat and Gears Virtual Duatlon. The event includes a 10 mile bike ride and a 5K run that you complete on your own.
There are plenty of virtual races right now, but here's what makes this race different: 100% of the registration fees paid by runners to participate will go to The DCH Foundation.
How does it work? 3 Easy Steps:
- Register any time between June 20th - July 11th.
- Go Bike and Run the distance you registered for any time between June 20th – July 11th. Note: All current local municipality Stay at Home/Shelter in Place orders allow us to bike/run outdoors (observing Social Distancing guidelines).
- Submit your time online. Participants submit their combined total bike and run time – this is EASY with our enhanced virtual race website (details below). Or download the new IYR Virtual app to your phone for free and use it to automatically record and upload your time to the race website.
- Still have questions? Click Here for a brief tutorial.
Virtual Duathlon - $10 (plus $3.25 processing fee) Get the Dirt,Sweat and Gears Virtual Duathlon swag:
When you register you will have the opportunity to purchase our Dirt, Sweat and Gears swag package which includes a water bottle and a commemorative medal.
Submitting your run time:
1. CLICK HERE
to go to the race results page, then select the results for your event. The ItsYourRace results page for your event will appear.
2. Find your name
in the results for your distance. With your name you will see an "Update Time" button. Click "Update Time".
3. If you are not currently logged into ItsYourRace, a login window will appear. Log in
using your ItsYourRace user id (probably your email address) and password. Can't remember ? Click "Forgot Your Password" to reset. If you registered multiple people under your own account you will just need to log into your account to update their times.
4. Enter your time
and click the "Save Your Time" button. That's it!